Blog News: Gift Books offer
A supporter of victims of domestic abuse who follows this blog has kindly donated some money to help cash-strapped victims both of Ps Crippen’s books: A Cry For Justice and Unholy Charade.
Also, this is a good time to remind readers that if a victim cannot afford it, I’m happy to gift my book to her — Not Under Bondage:Biblical Divorce for Abuse, Adultery and Desertion.
So if you are a victim of abuse who wants but can’t afford to purchase either or both of these books, please email email@example.com
As supplies allow the following books are available:
- Not Under Bondage (paperback or *audio version)
- A Cry For Justice (paperback)
- Unholy Charade (paperback or kindle)
*We have an audio version of Barbara’s book Not Under Bondage: Biblical Divorce for Abuse, Adultery and Desertion available on CD for survivors of domestic abuse who are visually disabled. She is making this available only to such people at present, and I am hoping that people will respect this. If you, or a survivor you know, is visually disabled and would like the audio version of Not Under Bondage indicate so when you contact TWBTC.
If you are a victim of abuse who wants but can’t afford to purchase any of these books, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
In the email, indicate
- which title(s) you want
- for Unholy Charade please indicate whether you want a paperback or kindle version ( A Cry for Justice is only available in paperback)
- for Not Under Bondage please indicate whether you want a paperback or CD version for those who are visually impaired.
- a safe shipping address — some victims don’t want it shipped to their home address if they are still living with an abuser.
- and the name of the person you want the parcel addressed to.
TWBTC will treat these details with the utmost confidentiality.
We are very grateful for this supporter’s generosity. May she be blessed!
***IMPORTANT NOTE: While we endorse Lundy’s writings about the dynamics of domestic abuse, we do not recommend anyone attend the ‘healing retreats’ Lundy Bancroft offers or become involved in his ‘Peak Living Network.”***