Blog News: Gift Books offer — Update
In an earlier post we made our readers aware of a gift book offer for cash-strapped victims. Due to continued donations we are also able to offer both of Ps Crippen’s books: A Cry For Justice and Unholy Charade.
As supplies allow the following books are available:
- Not Under Bondage (paperback or *audio version)
- Why Does He Do That? (paperback or kindle)
- A Cry For Justice (paperback)
- Unholy Charade (paperback or kindle)
*We have an audio version of Barbara’s book Not Under Bondage: Biblical Divorce for Abuse, Adultery and Desertion available on CD for survivors of domestic abuse who are visually disabled. She is making this available only to such people at present, and I am hoping that people will respect this. If you, or a survivor you know, is visually disabled and would like the audio version of Not Under Bondage indicate so when you contact TWBTC.
If you are a victim of abuse who wants but can’t afford to purchase any of these books, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
In the email, indicate
- which title(s) you want
- for Why Does He DO That, or Unholy Charade please indicate whether you want a paperback or kindle version ( A Cry for Justice is only available in paperback)
- for Not Under Bondage please indicate whether you want a paperback or CD version for those who are visually impaired.
- a safe shipping address — some victims don’t want it shipped to their home address if they are still living with an abuser.
- and the name of the person you want the parcel addressed to.
TWBTC will treat these details with the utmost confidentiality.