Blog News: Gift Books offer — Additional news
In an earlier post we announced a gift book offer to cash-strapped victims. In addition to cash-strapped victims we want to make this offer available to victims living in this scenario:
If your only credit card account is one that you and your abuser jointly share, you would be understandably hesitant to purchase books with that card. So this offer is open to you as well.
Reiterating this Offer
As donations and supplies allow the following books are available:
- Not Under Bondage (paperback or *audio version)
- A Cry For Justice (paperback)
- Unholy Charade (paperback or kindle)
*We have an audio version of Barbara’s book Not Under Bondage: Biblical Divorce for Abuse, Adultery and Desertion available on CD for survivors of domestic abuse who are visually disabled. She is making this available only to such people at present, and we are hoping that people will respect this. If you, or a survivor you know, is visually disabled and would like the audio version of Not Under Bondage indicate so when you contact TWBTC.
If you are a victim of abuse who wants but can’t afford to purchase or is hesitate to purchase because your only credit card account is jointly shared with your abuser — any of these books, please email email@example.com
In the email, indicate:
- which title(s) you want
- Unholy Charade please indicate whether you want a paperback or kindle version (A Cry for Justice is only available in paperback)
- for Not Under Bondage please indicate whether you want a paperback or CD version for those who are visually impaired.
- a safe shipping address — some victims don’t want it shipped to their home address if they are still living with an abuser.
- and the name of the person you want the parcel addressed to.
TWBTC will treat these details with the utmost confidentiality.
Update: We would like to again thank our donors for their generosity. If you would like to contribute to the gift book fund, please contact TWTBC at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.