ACFJ is Changing its Publishing Schedule
We have decided to change our publishing schedule to only one post per week. We think one post per week will give enough for our readers to chew on and it will free Jeff and Barb up to work on other projects such as writing books.
The new schedule will start next Monday (22 May, USA time). On the rare occasion when we publish a post outside our Monday schedule, the comment facility will be disabled on that post.
We would like to take this opportunity to ask our readers to help us in the following ways:
Disidentify your comments if your safety could be at risk.
- If you could be in danger from your abuser or his allies, try your best to not give overly-identifying info in your comment or your screen name.
- We are asking everyone who comments on the blog to read our New Users’ Info page. We have re-written and simplified it, so even if you’ve read it before please read it again.
- If you could be in danger from your abuser or your abuser’s allies and you comment on the blog, it is essential that you read that page because it gives tips on how to disidentify your comment and how to fill in the comment form safely.
- The more you can take responsibility for disidentifying your comments, the less work we have to do on the back end of the blog.
Please don’t write really long comments. And use paragraph breaks.
- If you’re a regular commenter, please don’t submit comments that are really long.
- If your comment is of moderate length, please use double-line paragraph breaks in the text. This makes a comment much easier to read and much easier for us to moderate. Hit the ‘return’ key twice to create a paragraph break in the text of your comment.
- WordPress is different from Facebook. To submit your comment on Facebook you hit the return key. On WordPress, hitting the return key doesn’t submit your comment, it only creates a single-line paragraph break. But double-line para breaks are preferable on WordPress because they are less strain on the eyes.
Please don’t give links or suggest resources in your comment, unless…
- Please do not give links or recommend a resource unless it has already been recommended in our Resources or elsewhere on this blog.
- If you want to recommend a resource, a book or a website, please do so by emailing TWBTC at email@example.com. This is the only way we will consider such recommendations.